Offering stylish and contemporary living accommodation over three floors this three double bedroom semi detached property is in immaculate condition and boasts a private secure garden with a driveway for two cars adjacent to the home and leading the a single garage.
Upon entering the property via the entrance hallway this provides access onto all ground floor accommodation. The Dining Lounge is light and airy having dual aspect windows and double french patio doors leading onto the rear garden there is also a useful under stairs storage cupboard. The Kitchen has been fitted with a range of eye level units and work surfacing over, having an inset and drainer with mixer tap and extendable attachment over the kitchen also boasts integrated appliances to include an electric oven with hob and extractor hood above, space for an American fridge freezer and integral dishwasher. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a useful ground floor w/c.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with jack and Jill access. The bathroom has been fitted with a suite comprising; bath with shower over low flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin.
Ascend onto the second floor and you will find the master suite which is a particular feature and spans the full length of the property. Having two rear elevation velux window as well as a front elevation window the master bedroom also has an airing cupboard and a range of fitted wardrobes. An internal door leads through to the en suite shower room. The en-suite is fitted with a contemporary three piece suite comprising large shower cubicle with maind shower over low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
To the outside of this home the property has a tarmac driveway which provides off road car standing for two vehicles and leads to a single garage which has a personnel access door. Side gated access can be found from the driveway to the rear garden which has been landscaped to create a decking space and lawn beyond. Fenced and enclosed the garden is not directly overlooked from beyond.
Lounge/Diner - 5.69 x 4.04m
Kitchen - 3.60 x 1.88m
Bedroom 1 - 8.71 x 4.06m
Bedroom 2 - 4.04 x 2.92m
Bedroom 3 - 4.04 x 2.82m
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1