A delightful three bedroom character property located in the heart of Loughborough, with an excellent array of space and many original features. Benefiting from being currently split into two apartments making an ideal investment purchase with a proven ROI rental history but could be transformed back into the original character dwelling, three good sized double bedrooms, large cellar, and a beautiful private and mature rear garden.
In brief comprising Ground floor apartment; hallway, large bay fronted lounge, breakfast kitchen, cellar, bathroom, w/c, double bedroom. First floor apartment: entrance hallway with original Minton tiling and stained glass, stairwell rising to first floor, kitchen, large bay fronted Lounge, double bedroom, bathroom, stairwell rising to second floor providing access onto large double bedroom, store cupboard and walk in wardrobe.
To the outside is a walled token garden to front elevation, and to the rear is a beautifully private and mature garden. Located in a sought after area within walking distance to Loughborough town centre, the endowed schools, Loughborough train station and all of the towns amenities including shops and restaurants.
Lounge (into bay) 4.12m x 4.93
Bedroom 2.84m x 4.33m
Hallway 1.32m x 4.26m
Kitchen 3.44m 3.59m
Rear hall 1.09m x 2.73m
W/C 1.09m x 2.26m
Bathroom 1.65m x 2.23m
Cellar 4.22m x 4.33m
Living Room 5.30m x 4.10m
Bedroom 1 4.20m x 3.30m
Breakfast Kitchen 3.50m x 2.70m
Bathroom 2.50m x 2.30m
Bedroom 2 (top foor) 4.20m x 3.30m
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 3