A great opportunity to purchase this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house in the heart of Birstall. The property retains its original character and in brief comprises of a entrance hallway, lounge, open space to dining area,kitchen diner, ground floor bathroom, first floor landing, three bedrooms and en-suite to the master bedroom. There are desirable local schools within the village. Convenience shops, lifestyle amenities, countryside walks, travel links and places of interest are all within easy reach. UPPER CHAIN COMPLETE.
Upon entering the property via the entrance hallway this provides access onto the Lounge and stairwell rising to first floor. The Lounge is a large open space for all the family to enjoy and is complete with a feature bay fronted window and opening onto the large dining space. Leading from here is the Kitchen Diner which has been fitted with an array of base and eye level units, central island, inset sink and drainer, space for appliances and doors to rear garde and ground floor bathroom. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a modern bathroom comprising of a walk in shower, low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find three bedrooms; master with en-suite. The master bedroom is well sized and is complete with an en-suite comprising of a low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
To the outside the proeprty has off road parking to the front on spacious driveway. The rear garden is larger than average and is complete with a patio area and large lawn space.
An internal viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the level of accommodation and space on offer.
Lounge 3.62m x 3.95m
Dining Room - 3.42m x 2.7m
Kitchen/Diner - 4.87m x 3.2m
Bedroom one - 4.26m x 3.04m
Bedroom two - 3.23m x 2.85m
Bedroom three 2.31m x 2.27m
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1