Leicester Forest East
Enjoying a set back position and extended to the rear, fall in love with this three bedroomed detached home perfect for growing families being situated within walking distance of Stafford Leys Primary School and must be viewed in person to truly appreciate the size, plot and condition of the accommodation on offer. Upper chain complete.
Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing, the layout briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge diner and extended dining kitchen with built in appliances and feature kitchen island, utility room and integral access to the garage store. The first floor offers three bedrooms and a bathroom. The plot begins with a driveway providing off road parking with a privately aspected and landscaped garden at the rear. An early viewing is strongly advised.
Upon entering the property via the entrance hallway this provides access onto all ground floor accommodation and stairwell rising to the first floor. The Lounge is a large space for all the family to enjoy and is complete with a feature bay fronted window, dining space to rear with double french patio doors leading to the rear garden. The heart of this home is the stunning dining kitchen which has been refitted with a range of base and eye level units with feature under cabinet and plinth lighting, integral fridge, integral dishwasher, feature island and double french patio doors leading onto the rear garden.
Also accessed via the kitchen is the utility room and a w.c which in turn provides integral access into the garage store.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find three well sized bedrooms; master with fitted wardrobes and the family bathroom. The family bathroom is complete with a bath and shower over, low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
The property is found set back from Warren Lane in Leicester Forest East which is a particularly desirable area for families. You are first greeted by a private driveway to the front providing off road parking with access to an integral garage store. The rear garden is privately aspected and has been landscaped being mainly laid to lawn with seating areas, feature pond and planted trees and shrubs.
Hall - 3.85m x 1.85m
Lounge - 7.2m plus bow x 3.39m max
Kitchen/diner - 5.25m x 3.23 max
Utility - 2.38 x 2.59m max
W.c - 1.01m x 1.31m
Store - 2.51m x 2.45m
Bedroom 1 - 3.72m x 3.47max
Bedroom 2 - 3.40m x 3.45m
Bedroom 3 - 2.27m x 2.49m
Bathroom - 2.20m x 1.64m
Landing - 2.87m x 1.83m
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1