An immaculate and stylish two double bedroom semi-detached property within walking distance to Sileby village centre with off road parking at the rear. UPPER CHAIN COMPLETE.
Ideal for any professional couple or first time buyers, this delightful property benefits from an entrance hall, cloakroom with W.C, open plan lounge diner and separate fitted kitchen diner.
To the first floor are two bedrooms and a spacious four piecebathroom with both a bath and shower cubicle.
Outside is an enclosed rear garden with a rear gate that leads to the allocated gated parking.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the space on offer.
Upon entering the property via the spacious entrance hallway, this provides access onto all ground floor accommodation, w.c and stairwell rising to first floor.
The Lounge / Diner is a spacious room for all the family to enjoy and is complete with two radiators, under stairs cupboard, recess lighting, TV points and window and double french patio doors leading to the rear garden.
The Kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units, window to front elevation, inset sink, integrated dishwasher, oven with five ring burner stove above, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for an upright fridge freezer and tiled splash back. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a w/c.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find two double sized bedrooms and the family bathroom accessed via the spacious landing. The master bedroom has two velux windows to rear and a built in wardrobe area with inbuilt lighting. The family bathroom is complete with a bath, separate shower cubicle, low flush w.c and wash hand basin. The loft is part boarded providing ample storage space.
The rear garden is complete with a decking area and lawn space making a great space to enjoy the summer months in! Gated access leads onto a secure allocated parking space with gates to front.
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1