A great opportunity to purchase this six bedroom home in this sought after location which is tucked away in Loughborough's North-West quadrant in a very pleasant position on a corner plot. Close to local amenities and schools with excellent access to commuter routes. This home offers genuinely spacious accommodation and is well presented inside and out with a large lounge, kitchen / diner, conservatory, utility room with pantry off, ground floor bedroom with en-suite, five bedrooms to first floor serviced by a bathroom and further shower room. There is off-road parking for multiple vehicles to rear, converted garage which would make an ideal home office and garden to rear. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Upon entering the property via the spacious Lounge, this provides access onto all ground floor accommodation and stairwell rising to first floor. The Lounge is light and airy and is a large open space for all the family to relax and enjoy. There are sliding patio doors and a further door providing access onto the conservatory which provides further flexible living space and leads onto the rear garden via double french patio doors.
The Kitchen / Dining Room is fitted with an array of base and eye level units, inset sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob over, window overlooking rear garden, wall mounted Worcester boiler and opening onto the Utility area. The Utility Room is complete with space and plumbing for multiple appliances, door to a pantry and double french patio doors leading onto the rear garden.
Completing the ground floor accommodation is a bedroom accessed from the Lounge which is complete with an en-suite shower room.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find five well sized bedrooms, the family bathroom and a further shower room. The family bathroom is complete with a modern bath, low flush w.c and wash hand basin with tiled surround. The Shower Room has a walk in shower, low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
To the outside the property is set on a corner plot and has a detached garage to rear which has been converted with power and lighting supply - making an ideal home office space. Gated access leads to multiple off road parking spaces on the double driveway. The garden is privately aspected and low maintenance making an ideal space to spend the summer months in.
Lounge - 7.20 x 4.86m
Conservatory - 4.84 4.21m
Kitchen / Diner - 4.34 x 3.95m
Bedroom 1 - 3.57 x 2.77m
Bedroom 2 - 3.55 x 2.72m
Bedroom 3 - 3.52 x 2.74m
Bedroom 4 - 2.74 x 2.70m
Bedroom 5 - 2.79 x 1.95m
Bathroom - 2.66 x 1.96m
Shower Room - 1.99 x 1.38m
Bedroom 6 (Ground Floor) - 2.87 x 2.81m
Garage - 4.61 x 2.55m
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 2