A rare opportunity to purchase this period conversion which is testimony to Loughborough’s industrial era and now converted to a select development within a gated cul de sac with secure off street parking - NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Upon entering the property, the kitchen has been fitted with a contemporary finish incorporating a range of storage units with integrated oven/hob and space for further white good appliances (Washing machine and tumble drier included in the purchase) with plentiful space for a large dining set and access to a useful under-stair storage cupboard. Off the kitchen, the lounge is of a good size and has a window to front elevation.
To the first floor the landing space provides access to two bedrooms and the family bathroom which comprises of a modern three piece suite with shower over the bath. Externally there is an allocated parking space and space to the front of the property which would make an ideal courtyard space to enjoy the summer months in.
Management charge £200 per annum.
Lounge - 3.91 x 2.60m
Kitchen / Diner - 5.79 x 3.41m
Bedroom 1 - 3.99 x 2.63m
Bedroom 2 - 3.19 x 3.12m
Bathroom - 2.03 x 1.86m
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1