A great opportunity to purchase this three bedroomed detached home, being immaculately presented and extended in it's present ownership and representing the perfect proposition for the family buyer. With a landscaped garden and being in close proximity to the village amenities including being within close distance to a primary school, the property is likely to be popular therefore an early inspection is advised.
Upon entering the property via the porch this leads through to the entrance hallway, which provides access onto the Lounge, Kitchen, stairwell to first floor and a useful storage cupboard. The Lounge is a great space for all the family to enjoy and is complete with a feature bay fronted window allowing plentiful light into the room.
The Kitchen is fitted with an array of base and eye level units, inset sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine / dishwasher, window to rear elevation, and leads onto the dining room and side lobby. The Dining Room provides further living space and has double french patio doors leading to the rear garden.
A side lobby adjoined to the kitchen provides access onto a large family room which would also make an ideal study space when working from home, a utility room, w/c and door to side elevation leading to the rear garden.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find three well sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom has the added benefit of having fitted wardrobes. The bathroom has been recently refitted with a modern suite comprising of a bath with shower over with feature tiled surround, low flush w/c and wash hand basin.
To the outside the property is set on a well proportioned plot with landscaped front and rear gardens. The front has off road parking for two vehicles and a walled fore garden. There is also a garage complete with an electric roller door, power and lighting.
The rear garden is complete with a large storage shed, seating area with pergola over, astroturf lawn space and a garden bar - a great space to spend the summer months in!
Lounge - 4.41 x 3.81m
Kitchen - 3.41 x 2.68m
Dining Room - 3.21 x 2.88m
Family Room - 2.76 x 2.71m
Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 3.42m
Bedroom 2 - 3.83 x 2.97m
Bedroom 3 - 2.73 x 2.58m
Bathroom - 2.65 x 1.87m
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 2
1 of 27