Representing the perfect buy for the family buyer or professional alike, this four bedroomed semi-detached home offers spacious accommodation spread out over three storeys including a stunning master bedroom suite with an en-suite shower room. The property is well presented throughout and occupies a favourable position on this private cul-de-sac being particularly convenient for local amenities, bus routes and Hermitage park.
The internal accommodation comprises in brief; entrance hall, dining kitchen, ground floor bedroom / secondary lounge, downstairs WC, first floor landing, lounge, first floor bedroom, a family bathroom and a second floor giving access to a master bedroom suite and further double sized bedroom.
Externally to the front there is a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. To the rear there is a low maintenance and privately aspected rear garden.
Upon entering the property via the spacious entrance hallway, this provides access onto all ground floor accommodation and stairwell rising to first floor. The Kitchen / Diner spans the full width of this property and is fitted with an array of base and eye level units, inset sink and drainer, integrated oven with hob over, space for a fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble drier and dishwasher, plentiful space for a large dining set and double french patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Providing further space to the ground floor accommodation is a double sized bedroom which would also make an ideal family room or secondary lounge to suit the buyers requirements. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a w/c.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find the Lounge which is a great sized room with feature juliette balcony overlooking Hermitage park, a double sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom comprising of bath with shower over, low flush w/c and wash hand basin.
A further stairwell gives access onto the secondary floor which houses the master bedroom which is complete with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite and a further double sized bedroom.
To the outside the property has a side by side driveway to the front providing off road parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is low maintenance and is fully laid to patio with slate borders to either side. The rear garden also has feature outdoor lighting, outdoor tap and electricity point.
There has been a new combi boiler installed in 2021. We have been informed there is an annual maintenance charge of £260.00 per annum. Buyers are always advised to ask their legal advisor to verify these details prior to exchange of contracts.
Kitchen / Diner - 5.21m x 3.99m (17'1 x 13'1)
Lounge - 5.21m x 4.01m (17'1 x 13'2)
Bedroom 1 (top floor) - 4.11m x 4.75m
Bedroom 2 - (top floor) - 4.67m to built in wardrobes x 2.74m
Bedroom 3 (first floor) - 5.18m 0.30m x 2.92m
Bedroom 4 (ground floor) - 5.49m x 2.51m (18' x 8'3)
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1
1 of 28