Situated in the popular town of Shepshed is this modern build town house an ideal purchase for any buyer looking for a modern and well located property. Located within close proximity to the town centre with great access to the M1 and local bus routes. The property is well-presented throughout briefly offering cloakroom, open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms with en-suite to master and bathroom. Outside with an allocated parking space and landscaped rear garden.
Upon entering the property via the spacious entrance hallway, this provides access onto all ground floor accommodation and stairwell rising to first floor. There is a door to the rear garden and a useful understairs storage cupboard.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find a landing space with access onto the open plan living area, w/c and stairwell rising to second floor. The open plan living space provides a great social area for all the family to enjoy and has dual aspect windows to front and rear, plentiful space for a large dining set and living area and opening onto the Kitchen.
The Kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units, additional work surfaces and sink/drainer unit. Integrated oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to front elevation. Completing the first floor accommodation is a w/c.
Ascend onto the second floor and you will find two double sized bedrooms both with fitted storage; master with en-suite and the family bathroom. The Master Bedroom has an en-suite comprising of a walk in shower, low flush w.c and wash hand basin. The family bathroom is complete with a bath and shower over, low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
To the outside the property has an allocated parking space to the rear and a landscaped rear garden making a great space to enjoy the summer months in!
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1
1 of 21