A SUPERB AND BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH A FANTASTIC AND PRIVATE WELL PROPORTIONED GARDEN, LOCATED IN THE FAVOURED VILLAGE OF QUORN.
The accommodation in brief comprises: porch with entrance door through to the reception hall, Lounge with fireplace, extended living / dining kitchen, garden room, w/c, ground floor bedroom with en-suite and separate access which would provide an ideal air b&b opportunity (subject to necessary planning consents) and on the first floor a landing gives way to three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has a driveway leading to garage with side gated access onto the rear garden.
Upon entering the property via the entrance porch, this leads onto the hallway which provides access onto the Lounge, Living Kitchen, integral access to the garage and stairwell rising to first floor. The Lounge is a light and airy space for all the family to enjoy and is complete with a focal fireplace and a feature bay fronted window with open views to front elevation.
The heart of this home is the stunning open plan living kitchen which makes an excellent social space for entertaining and is complete with a focal fireplace in the formal dining area. There is plentiful space for a sitting area and doors leading onto the summer room which provides flexible living space for all the family to enjoy!
The Kitchen is fitted with an array of units, inset Belfast style sink, space for a rangemaster cooker, space for an upright fridge / freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and door leading to the ground floor bedroom and utility room. The utility room houses the tumble dryer and additional freezer.
Leading from here is a ground floor door bedroom with en-suite and separate access which would make an ideal annexe or air b&b opportunity (subject to necessary planning consents) The bedroom is a light and airy space and has the benefit of an en-suite comprising of a walk in shower, low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a w.c.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find three well sized bedrooms, and the family bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a bath and shower over, low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
To the outside the property has a driveway offering off road parking leading to the garage which has power and lighting, side gated access onto the rear garden and open views to front elevation. The rear garden is well sized and privately aspected being complete with a patio area leading from the rear of the property, lawn space, planted borders, rear planting area and storage shed. A great space to enjoy the summer months in!
Lounge - 3.94m x 3.53m
Kitchen - 2.97m x 2.39
Dining Area - 3.94m x 3.15m
Summer Room - 3.35m x 2.39m
Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor)
Bedroom 2 - 3.45m x 3.33m
Bedroom 3 - 3.94m x 2.74m
Bedroom 4 - 2.03m x 1.78m
Garage - 9.14m x 2.74m
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1