Spacious and stylish, this stunning three bedroom home is perfect for the growing family. The layout incorporates a particularly broad lounge and a front to rear kitchen diner with views to front and side elevation. The full layout in brief comprises of hall, wc, front to rear lounge, front to rear kitchen diner with integrated appliances and on trend units whilst at first floor there are three bedrooms, master with en-suite and a family bathroom. The driveway provides off road parking leading to a garage with power and lighting and the rear garden is complete with a summer house. Fully double glazed and gas central heated, economical to run, energy efficient, early viewing recommended.
Upon entering the entrance hallway this provides access onto all ground floor accommodation, w/c and stairwell rising to first floor. The Lounge is a light and airy space with dual aspect to front and side elevation with open views to the front making a great space for all the family to enjoy.
The Kitchen / Diner is a great social space and is fitted with an array of upgraded base and eye level units, inset sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for a washer drier, and double french patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find three bedrooms; master with en-suite and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 and 2 have the added benefit of fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom is complete with a bath with tiled surround, low flush w.c and wash hand basin. The en-suite comprises of a walk in shower, low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
To the outside the property has a driveway providing off road parking and leading to a garage with power and lighting and eaves space above. The rear garden has the added benefit of a summer house - making a great space to enjoy the summer months in!
Lounge - 4.80m x 3.71m (15'9 x 12'2)
Kitchen / Diner - 4.78m x 2.74m (15'8 x 9')
Bedroom 1 - 3.78m x 2.74m (12'5 x 9')
Bedroom 2 - 2.84m x 2.64m (9'4 x 8'8)
Bedroom 3 - 2.74m x 1.96m (9'0 x 6'5)
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 2