A great opportunity to purchase this two double bedroom semi-detached home in Mountsorrel. In modern condition throughout, it has the additional benefits of a large driveway providing off road parking for three vehicles and a privately aspected rear garden.
Entering through the front door you will find an entrance hallway, providing access to a cozy living room and stairwell rising to first floor. The Lounge makes a perfect space for relaxing evenings after a long day, with a feature focal fireplace and is complete with a useful storage cupboard too. The ground floor is complete with a modern kitchen / dining room, which has access out to the rear garden.
Moving upstairs, the first-floor benefits from two double bedrooms, with the main benefitting from wardrobe space and the second bedroom enjoying a storage cupboard. A modern bathroom finishes the first-floor space.
The rear garden is privately aspected and is complete with a patio area, lawn space, storage shed and planted border to rear. The garden makes a great space that enjoys the sun for most of the day. There is a block paved driveway to the side of the property providing off road parking for three vehicles.
Mountsorrel is a well-regarded village positioned on the River Soar within easy commuting distance of Leicester and Loughborough. The A6 trunk road is nearby and easy access is afforded to the motorway network. A regular bus service links the village with Leicester, Loughborough and Shepshed and the mainline railway network can be accessed at the neighbouring village of Sileby, under two miles away. The village has a wealth of local amenities including a Waitrose supermarket, Leicestershire's only Michelin starred restaurant, a leisure centre and the newly built Memorial Centre, a new community facility, providing a theatre, crèche, meeting and conference rooms and retail facilities.
Lounge - 4.45 x 2.82m
Kitchen / Diner - 3.78 x 2.67m
Bedroom 1 - 3.86 x 2.64m
Bedroom 2 - 2.90 x 2.54m
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 2