A duplex apartment situated on the second floor of this prestigious development, situated approx 5 miles to the West of Leicester with excellent local amenities and close to major road links and open countryside.
Electric heating, UPVC double glazing. Hallway, cloaks/wc, dining-kitchen with appliances, lounge. Landing, 2 bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. Secure parking, superb views over gardens & conservation area. Offered for sale with no chain. EPC Band C
Entrance Hall - Timber entrance door, solid wooden floor, stairs to first floor, under-stairs cupboard, electric storage heater, door release intercom.
Cloaks/Wc - Pedestal wash hand basin, wc, wall convector heater, half tiled walls, electric towel rail, extractor fan.
Lounge - 14'3 x 10' (4.34m x 3.05m) - A nicely proportioned living room. UPVC double glazed window to the front of the development enjoying West facing views over gardens, solid wooden floor, TV point, electric storage heater.
Dining-Kitchen - 11'9 x 9'10 (3.58m x 3.00m) - UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted with a range of base, drawer and eye level units, work surfaces, tiled surrounds, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built-in stainless steel electric fan assisted double oven with halogen hob with extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan and kick space heater. Wood effect strip flooring, spotlights to ceiling.
Galleried Landing - Access to loft, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One - 18'8 x 10'8 (5.69m x 3.25m) - Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front, electric storage heater, TV and telephone point, wall to wall built-in wardrobes.
En-Suite Shower Room - Electric towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, electric wall heater, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, the remainder of the walls are tiled to half height and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two - 12'2 x 10' (3.71m x 3.05m) - UPVC double glazed window to the front, deep walk-in recessed wardrobes, electric panel heater.
Family Bathroom - Electric wall heater and electric towel rail, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, half tiled walls and extractor fan.
Outside - Secured parking, over looking gardens and conservation area.
The property has a 999 year lease of which 979 years remain
The service charge is approx £1500 & ground rent is £50 per year
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1