Enjoying a pleasant cul de sac location is this two bedroom brick built detached bungalow - offered to the market with no upward chain.
Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing, the accommodation includes an entrance porch, lounge, breakfast kitchen, inner hall, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The plot features a carport providing off-road parking with a lawned rear garden. An ideal home for someone looking to downsize, an early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
The Lounge makes a great space to relax and enjoy and is complete with dual aspect; window to front elevation and double french patio doors leading to the rear garden. Providing further living space is the breakfast kitchen which houses space for a dining set and is fitted with a range of base and eye level units, inset sink and drainer, oven and hob, space and plumbing for a washing machine and door providing side access onto rear garden.
There are two bedrooms and a bathroom completing the accommodation. The bathroom is fitted with a bath and shower over, low flush w/c and wash hand basin.
To the outside the property is sat on a spacious plot with the added benefit of a gated car port to side elevation. The enclosed garden to side has patio, lawn, borders, fully fenced and walled boundaries making a great space to enjoy the summer months in!
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1