A great opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented four bedroom detached home situated on a corner plot on the ever popular Abbey Close. Benefiting from a stylish kitchen, utility room, lounge and separate dining room the ground floor is perfect for a family lifestyle. Each of the bedrooms benefit from double wardrobes and in addition the master bedroom boasts a stylish ensuite. The rear garden has been landscaped making a perfect area in which to relax or entertain; with the front garden providing generous parking and benefiting from a detached garage.
Upon entering the property via the spacious entrance hallway this provides access onto the Lounge, Study, Dining Kitchen and stairwell rising to first floor. The Lounge is a spacious room for all the family to enjoy and has double french patio doors leading to the rear garden and double doors opening onto the Dining Room. The Dining Room overlooks the rear garden and leads onto the Utility room. The Utility Room is fitted with a range of base and eye level units, space for plumbing appliances and side access door onto the rear garden and door to ground floor w/c.
The Breakfast Kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with solid quartz work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer, double oven and grill, hob, fitted breakfast bar, integrated wine cooler, integrated fridge freezer.
Completing the ground floor accommodation is a sizeable study room with window overlooking the front aspect.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find four well sized bedrooms; all with fitted storage, bedroom 1 and 2 with en-suite shower rooms and the family bathroom. The family bathroom comprises bath, low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
To the outside a paved walkway gives access to the rear garden, laid to lawn with AstroTurf, timber fence surround, pebbled edging, large patio area and feature hot tub! To the front the property is set on a corner plot and benefits from two separate parking areas to the left and right elevations, with access to both the front door beneath a canopy porch with adjacent wall lighting and the garage.
Lounge - 3.15m x 5.64m (10'4 x 18'6")
Dining Room - 2.64m x 3.43m (8'8" x 11'3")
Study - 2.21m x 2.44m (7'3" x 8'0")
Breakfast Kitchen - 2.36m x 3.66m (7'9" x 12'0")
Bedroom 1 - 3.15m x 3.38m (10'4" x 11'1")
Bedroom 2 - 2.64m x 3.33m (8'8" x 10'11")
Bedroom 3 - 2.46m x 2.57m (8'1" x 8'5")
Bedroom 4 - 2.08m x 2.97m (6'10" x 9'9")
Garage - 2.74m x 9.65m (9'0" x 31'8")
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 2