Offered to the market in superb condition throughout, this three bedroom home is situated in the heart of Mountsorrel village and has had a newly fitted kitchen, bathroom and landscaped rear garden. Making an ideal first time buy or family home, we highly recommend a viewing to appreciate the level of accommodation on offer.
Upon entering the property into the entrance hallway this leads onto the lounge which is spacious with window to front elevation making a great space for all the family to enjoy. This leads onto the dining kitchen which has been newly fitted with a range of wall and base units work surface over, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven and grill, four ring gas hob with stainless steel funnel style extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, door to a useful under stairs larder/store cupboard, inbuilt further storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and door leading out to the garden.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find three well proportioned bedrooms and a modern family bathroom comprising of a walk in shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
The rear garden has been landscaped and is complete with a patio area, astroturfed lawn space and side gated access with a further patio area. To the front the property has a large frontage with off road parking spaces.
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1