This stunning five double bedroom home was built by David Wilson Homes and offers flexible accommodation over three floors. This exceptional property is in pristine condition and ready to move into. Complete with five double bedrooms, an abundance of living space, study room, plentiful bathrooms/en-suites and off road parking and double garage.
This home is set in the sought after Charnwood village of Quorn which has been named one of the top five places in the UK to bring up a family.
Upon entering the property via the spacious entrance hallway you will notice a light and airy feel from the moment you enter, this provides access onto all ground floor accommodation.
The heart of this home is the living kitchen which houses space for a large dining table and seating area for all of the family to enjoy. The kitchen is fitted with an array of stylish base and eye level units, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven and hob and double french patio doors leading onto the rear garden. Leading from the kitchen is a useful utility room housing space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble drier, sink over, cupboard storage space and door leading onto the driveway.
The Lounge provides extra living space which is of a great size and is complete with a window to front elevation and double french patio doors leading onto the rear garden. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a study room which would also make a great formal dining room or family room and a w/c.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find three double bedrooms; with the master bedroom having a built in wardrobe dressing area, dual aspect windows and an en-suite comprising of; double walk in shower, low flush w/c and pedestal wash hand basin. There is a family bathroom to this floor also comprising of; bath with shower over, low flush w/c and pedestal wash hand basin.
Ascend onto the second floor and you will find two further double bedrooms serviced by a bathroom which is complete with a shower, low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
To the outside this home, there is a double garage and driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles. The rear garden is plentiful in size has a lawn space and patio area.
AN INTERNAL VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE LEVEL AND QUALITY OF ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
Quorn is a particularly well serviced and highly desirable village situated off the A6 between Loughborough and Leicester. The village offers an excellent range of local shopping and schooling facilities of all grades and a number of restaurants. The village is well placed for all the local amenities of Charnwood Forest, for further schooling and shopping facilities at nearby Loughborough and fast access to Leicester and the M1.
Lounge - 6.60 x 3.60m
Living Kitchen - 5.10 x 4.10m
Study - 3.10 x 2.90m
Bedroom 1 - 4.30 x 3.60m
Bedroom 2 (top floor) - 5.70 x 3.90m
Bedroom 3 - 3.10 x 3.10m
Bedroom 4 - 3.10 x 2.70m
Bedroom 5 (top floor) - 3.60 x 3.20m
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 3
1 of 35