This modern semi-detached bungalow lies in a pleasant cul-de-sac location and is set back from the road behind a long lawned fore-garden with planted borders, and a gravelled driveway provides extensive off-road parking. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
The bungalow is accessed through a UPVC front entrance door which leads into the reception hallway, from here doors lead to all rooms. The rear lounge is of a good size, it has a feature fireplace at its focal point and the benefit of french patio doors looking out and providing access into the rear gardens.
The kitchen is well appointed and is fitted with base and wall-mounted units running along two walls. The work surfaces have an inset stainless steel sink and ceramic tiled splash backs. There is a integral oven with hob over and space for both a washing machine and undercounter fridge / freezer. The kitchen has dual aspect windows and a door to outside.
The property has the benefit of two double bedrooms with a particularly good sized master bedroom. The bathroom is complete with a walk in shower, low flush w/c and wash hand basin.
Outside, as previously mentioned, there are low maintenance fore-gardens with a block paved driveway, and gated side access leads to the rear where you will find a garage complete with power, lighting and personnel door to rear garden. The rear gardens themselves are neatly laid to lawn with mature planted borders and have the benefit of a southerly aspect and a further storage shed.
Lounge - 4.79 x 3.31m
Kitchen - 3.10 x 3.01m
Bedroom 1 - 4.03 x 3.34m (to fitted wardrobes)
Bedroom 2 - 3.19 x 2.73m
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1