The property is located within easy access of Loughborough town centre and the University campus. The flat has been newly decorated throughout and is an ideal investment property with potential rent of £595pcm with a strong lettings history - but alternatively would be ideal as a first time buy or for a couple. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
The property is adjacent to the car park and is accessed via a uPVC entrance door which leads you into a reception hallway with an electric heater, built-in storage cupboard, airing cupboard and doors leading off to all accommodation.
The living room is light and spacious with central French double doors offering views and access to the small patio area and communal gardens. This is a lovely feature of this apartment.
Adjoining the lounge is a fitted kitchen that has base and wall mounted units along two walls with complementary counter tops and ceramic tiled splash backs. There is an integral electric hob with extractor hood above and oven beneath, washing machine, and space for a fridge freezer.
A sizeable double bedroom overlooks the communal front gardens with a feature full width double glazed picture window and completing the accommodation is a white bathroom suite that has a panelled bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
There is also a brick built store adjacent to the front entrance door for additional storage and the complex offers a great amount of communal parking. The property also has cavity wall insulation with a 10+ year guarantee. There is the potential to rent a garage separately at £24pcm.
EICR in place until May 2026
Lease until 31st December 2220
Service Charge £296.55 per quarter includes buildings insurance, communal garden and grounds maintenance, site caretaker, tv aerial system. Ground Rent £10 per annum.
Council tax band A
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1