Conveniently situated on a quiet road, between the town centre and the hospital. This smart Victorian terrace house is a great choice for those wanting to be near all the towns amenities without all the usual noise. This well presented accommodation has two double bedrooms, separate upstairs bathroom, two reception rooms, kitchen and garden. Sold with tenants in situ at £8880 per annum (£740 pcm).
Living room 4.2m (13'9) x 3.6m (11'10)
This light and well decorated room has a large window, wood effect flooring and access to the cellar.
Dining Room 3.7m (12'2) x 3.6m (11'10)
Situated in the middle of the house this beautifully presented room has practical wood effect flooring and provides access to the kitchen and first floor.
Kitchen 3m (9'10) x 2.1m (6'11)
A well set out modern kitchen in beech with contrasting work top, smartly tiled. Comes with the appliances pictured. Practical flooring, door and window to garden.
Master Bedroom 4m (13'1) x 3.4m (11'2)
A large double bedroom overlooking the front of the property and spanning its full width. Contemporary decorated whilst retaining original features and benefitting from fitted wardrobes and vanity.
Bedroom Two 3.7m (12'2) x 3.3m (10'10)
A good sized double bedroom with window overlooking the garden and a cupboard over the stairs.
Bathroom 3m (9'10) x 2.1m (6'11)
Spacious four piece bathroom with large walk-in shower, separate bath and
heated towel rail. Part tiled with smart flooring completing the look.
A practical rear garden part laid to patio with the rest laid to lawn. Convenient side access makes this a great place to secure bikes.
On street with permit.
Gas fired central heating.
Modern, good quality, uPVC double glazing.
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1