A great opportunity to purchase this spaciously extended two bedroom semi-detached home in a popular area set close by to Charnwood Water. Benefiting from a spacious open plan kitchen/diner, private rear garden, driveway and garage - all that is left to do is move in!
This two bedroom home is set on a good size plot with off road parking to the front and a spacious garden to the rear. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, ground floor w/c, master bedroom, second double bedroom and fitted family bathroom.
Upon entering the property via the entrance hallway this provides access onto the Lounge and stairwell rising to the first floor. The Lounge provides plentiful living space for all the family to enjoy and is complete with a feature bay fronted window and door to the Kitchen / Diner.
The Kitchen is fitted with an array of base and eye level units, inset Belfast sink, integrated oven and hob, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for an American fridge freezer and opens onto the Dining area. The Dining area provides extra space for all the family to enjoy and is complete with door to side elevation, double french patio doors onto the rear garden and door to a ground floor w/c.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find two double bedrooms and the Family Bathroom. The Family Bathroom is fitted with a bath with shower over, low flush w/c and wash hand basin.
To the front of the property is off road parking extending to the side of the property with gated access to the rear and access onto a garage. The private rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with large patio seating area.
Lounge - 13' 6" x 11' 7" (4.11m x 3.53m)
Kitchen - 14' 8" x 9' 3" (4.47m x 2.82m)
Dining Area - 13' 8" x 8' 6" (4.17m x 2.59m)
Bedroom 1 - 11' 7" x 10' 5" (3.53m x 3.18m)
Bedroom 2 - 12' 6" x 7' 7" (3.81m x 2.31m)
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1
1 of 26