A beautifully presented detached family home built in 2020 and sold with the remainder of its 10 year NHBC warranty. The property provides off-road parking for two vehicles, detached garage, aspects of open plan living and privately aspected rear gardens.
The property is located on the Kings Gate Development, off Hathern Road, in the market town of Shepshed. The property was constructed in 2020 and as such benefits from the remainder of its 10 year NHBC warranty.
The town centre offers a full range of local amenities and fantastic commuter access to Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham and Birmingham via the M1/M42 motorway networks. The town is also within a few minutes drive of the beautiful Charnwood Forest providing an array of country parks and recreational activities abound.
The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, sitting room and a separate kitchen/diner boasting direct garden access through French doors to the rear. There is a downstairs w.c. and utility room. Upstairs, you will find three generous bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom. The principal bedroom suite a contemporary en-suite shower room.
The property is positioned on a quiet residential street and occupies a generous plot with double width parking and a garage and landscaped lawned gardens to the rear.
Lounge - 5.63 x 3.11m
Kitchen / Diner - 5.63 x 2.87m
Bedroom 1 - 5.63 x 3.17m
Bedroom 2 - 3.24 x 2.80m
Bedroom 3 - 2.80 x 2.30m
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 2
1 of 30