This spacious five bedroom detached property enjoys a fantastic plot with a substantial garden to the rear and driveway parking. The property is superbly presented throughout with modernised accommodation including welcoming entrance hall, fitted kitchen / dining room, three reception rooms, wc with four bedrooms and two bathrooms to the first floor and a stunning master suite to the second floor! Beautifully presented throughout and situated in a highly sought after location in a cul-de-sac setting. A rare opportunity!
Upon entering the property via the entrance hallway, this provides access onto all ground floor accommodation and stairwell rising to first floor. The Lounge is a light and airy space and is complete with a feature bay fronted window to front elevation and doors opening onto the Kitchen / Dining Room. A secondary reception room is situated to the front of the property and would make an ideal family room or study to suit the buyers needs.
The heart of this home is the stunning Kitchen / Dining Room which is fitted with an array of base and eye level units, inset sink, space for an American fridge / freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a range master style cooker with extractor over, inbuilt breakfast bar, door to side elevation and opening onto the Garden Room.
The Garden Room provides extra living space and makes a great social space for all the family to enjoy. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a w.c.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find four well sized bedrooms; bedroom 2 with en-suite and the family bathroom from the galleried landing. Bedroom 2 affords views to the rear and has an en-suite comprising of shower, low flush w.c and wash hand basin. The family bathroom is complete with a bath and shower over, low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
Ascend onto the second floor and you will find the master suite complete with velux windows to front and rear and plentiful eaves storage to both aspects. There is a further bathroom which has a fitted four piece suite.
The tarmac driveway allows off road carparking, adjacent is a low maintenance foregarden space. To the left hand elevation a paved path leads to the rear via a timber gate. To the rear there is a paved patio, then a Astro turfed lawn space enclosed by timber fencing with the added benefit of a summer house included in the sale. A MUST SEE!
6 Easby Close
W.c 0.97 x 1.6m
Family room 5.18m x 2.43
Lounge 4.95m into bay x 3.13m
Kitchen/diner 7.94m x 2.96
Garden room - 3.58m x 3.51m
Bed 2 3.33 x 3.16
En suite 2.38 x 0.94
Bed 3 (front left) 4.18m x 2.47m
Bed 4 (front right) 3.12m x 3.17m max
Bed 5 (back) 2.48 x 3.26m max
Bathroom 1.86m x 2.17m
Bed 1 3.92m x 3.87m
En suite 3.62 x 2.69m
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 2
1 of 34