An instantly appealing double fronted three bedroom link-detached family home being sold with NO UPPER CHAIN. This outstanding and stylishly presented accommodation boasts privately aspected garden with driveway and garage. The impressive accommodation offers uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and in brief comprises entrance hall, w.c./cloaks, lounge, dining kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Early viewing highly recommended. NHBC warranty remaining.
Upon entering the property via the spacious entrance hallway this provides access onto all ground floor accommodation and w/c. The Lounge is a light and airy space and is complete with dual aspect making a great space for all the family to enjoy. Providing further living space is the stunning dining kitchen which has fitted with a range of base and eye level units, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven and hob over, inset sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, integrated full size fridge freezer and dual aspect with french patio doors onto the rear garden, there is also plentiful space for a large dining set.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find three well sized bedrooms and the family bathroom with feature open landing. The family bathroom is complete with bath and shower over, low flush w/c and wash hand basin.
The property occupies this highly regarded modern development constructed by William Davis and has NHBC warranty remaining. Block paved driveway to the side provides off road parking and leads to a brick built pitched roof single garage with up and over door, electric, light and power. Gate access to the side leads to a fabulous fully enclosed lawned garden featuring a decking area to the rear.
Lounge - 4.65m(15'3'') x 3.35m(11'0'')
Dining Kitchen - 4.80m(15'9'') x 2.84m(9'4'')
Bedroom 1 - 4.62m(15'2'') x 2.97m(9'9'')
Bedroom 2 - 3.05m(10'0'') x 2.13m(7'0'')
Bedroom 3 - 2.36m(7'9'') max x 2.44m(8'0'')
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 2
1 of 33