An immaculately presented and deceptively spacious Grade II Listed, three bedroom mid cottage situated within the heart of this highly desirable village. Having stone and brick elevations beneath a pitched slate roof, the property offers tastefully modernised accommodation arranged over three floors comprising a entrance hallway, sitting room, secondary reception room, refitted breakfast kitchen, utility, bathroom, two bedrooms and on the third floor is a master bedroom having an en-suite shower room. The property benefits from gas central heating, sealed unit double glazing, large driveway to rear (accessed via School Lane) and private lawned garden to rear. Viewing is essential to appreciate the size and quality of accommodation offered. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Upon entering the property via the entrance hallway, this provides access onto the Lounge and a large storage cupboard. The Lounge is a great space for all the family to enjoy and is complete with a feature focal fireplace, inbuilt storage cupboard and opening onto the Dining Room. The Dining Room provides further living space and has a focal log burning stove, window to rear elevation, fitted storage, door to kitchen and stairwell to first floor.
The Breakfast Kitchen is fitted with an array of base and eye level units, inset sink and drainer, oven with hob and extractor over and door to the Utility area and ground floor Bathroom. The Bathroom is complete with a bath with shower over, low flush w/c and wash hand basin.
To the first floor you will find two double sized bedrooms and stairwell leading to the second floor. On the second floor you will find the Master Bedroom which is of a great size and is complete with an en-suite comprising of a shower, low flush w/c and wash hand basin.
The property is set just a few minutes walk away from Quorn village centre and Quorn Park and has a large driveway to rear accessed via School Lane. The rear garden is privately aspected and has a large patio area, storage shed and further storage complete with power and lighting.
An internal viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the level of accommodation on offer.
Lounge - 3.88 x 3.88m
Dining Room - 3.79 x 3.68m
Hallway - 3.53 x 0.90m
Bathroom - 2.09 x 2.00m
Breakfast Kitchen - 4.11 x 1.98m
Front Bedroom - 4.95 x 3.64m
Rear Bedroom - 3.67 x 2.82m
Bedroom - 4.96 x 3.72m
En-suite - 3.37 x 1.82m
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1
1 of 32