A beautifully presented two bedroom first floor Coach house on the Hallam Fields development in Birstall. North of Leicester city centre with easy access to Motorways and a great choice of local every day amenities.
The spacious accommodation of comprises of a private carport outdoor garden space to the front and front door stairs leading up to the bright hallway. From the hallway there are doors leading off to the master bedroom, the second bedroom which is currently being used as a living room the bathroom and an open plan kitchen/diner.
From the moment you enter you will notice a spacious feel to this property. The hallway leads onto all accommodation. The open plan kitchen dining room is spacious and bright with dual aspect. Fitted with a Range of base and eye level units with work surfaces stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Stainless steel integral oven hob and extractor hood. Tiled floor splash backs.
There are two double sized bedrooms and a family bathroom completing the accommodation. The bathroom is fitted with a stylish suite comprising of; bath with shower over low flush W.C and pedestal wash hand basin.
To the outside the property has parking for two vehicles.
This is a leasehold property.
Ground rent - £150 per annum
Service Charge - £1411.10 per annum
984 years remaining on the lease
An internal viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the level of accommodation on offer.
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 2
1 of 17