A great opportunity to purchase this spacious and extended four bedroom detached family home. that can be found on a quiet street in the highly desired village of Mountsorrel. You'll enjoy off-road parking, a garage, and a ground floor W.C as well as a privately aspected rear garden.
Upon entering the property via the entrance hallway this provides access onto the Lounge and stairwell rising to the first floor. The Lounge has been extended and makes a great space for all the family to enjoy complete with dual aspect and feature bay fronted window. Leading from here is the Dining Room which is a flexible space to suit the buyers needs.
The Kitchen has been extended and is fitted with an array of base and eye level units, inset sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob over, double french patio doors leading onto the rear garden and door to ground floor w/c and integral garage access.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find four well sized bedrooms, three being doubles and the family bathroom. The bathroom is complete with a bath with shower over, low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
To the outside the property is set in a tucked away cul-de-sac position with off road parking and a garage. The rear garden is privately aspected and is complete with a lawn space, side gated access and a large decking area making a great space to enjoy the summer months in!
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1
1 of 20