An great opportunity to purchase this family home feature a stunning interior which has been extended and re-styled throughout including an open plan living kitchen, ground floor showeroom, gas central heating, along with landscaping to the gardens and a purpose built log cabin.
Step inside through an open plan entrance way and into a spacious 18ft living dining kitchen which has doors out onto the garden, ground floor shower room and front facing sitting room which would also make a great fourth bedroom or family room. At first floor there are three bedrooms two of which are double in size and a family bathroom. To the outside there is a block paved two car driveway and generous rear lawned garden which sees areas of attractive and well stocked borders, shrubs, flowers and maturing fruit trees along with a log cabin style summer house which we could see being utilised as a home office/studio or gym etc. This Forest side location is near to an excellent range of amenities including Tesco, Post Office and falls within the Woodbrook Vale secondary school catchment. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Upon entering the property this opens onto an impressive open plan living kitchen which has french doors leading to the rear garden - an ideal space for entertaining! The Kitchen is fitted with an array of base and eye level units, inset oven with gas hob and extractor,and off the open plan entrance way an connecting door to the sitting room and shower room.
The Lounge is situated to the front of the property and is complete with a feature fireplace and bay window and would also make an ideal fourth bedroom, home study or family room. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a shower room which is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a shower enclosure with mixer shower, low level w.c. and wash hand basin.
Ascend onto the first floor and you will find three bedrooms and the family bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a bath with shower over, low flush w/c and wash hand basin.
The property occupies this established and well regarded location falling within the Woodbrook Vale secondary school catchment area. To the outside there is a block paved frontage providing off road parking for two cars side by side, planted borders and gated access to the side leading to the rear of the property. The generous rear lawned garden attracts the sun and features a paved patio, planted borders, shrubs, flowers and fruit trees. At the very top of the garden is a log cabin style summer house which would make an ideal home office/studio or gym etc. This measures approximately 12'3" x 9'0" complete with electric light and power.
Living Kitchen - 24' 2'' (max) x 14' 9'' (max) (7.36m x 4.49m)
Lounge / Bedroom 4 - 15' 0'' x 11' 0'' inc. bay window (4.57m x 3.35m)
Shower Room - 8' 4'' x 3' 6'' (2.54m x 1.07m)
Bedroom 1 - 15' 0'' x 9' 8'' (4.57m x 2.94m)
Bedroom 2 - 9' 6'' x 8' 2'' (2.89m x 2.49m)
Bedroom 3 - 9' 8'' x 6' 4'' (2.94m x 1.93m)
Outdoor Cabin - 12'3" x 9'0"
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. While we endevour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only, and as such, must be considered incorrect.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property; accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers.
1 of 1
1 of 24